You may pay the fees and charges for an accepted order using the following payment methods:
The following credit cards:
- American Express
The following alternate payment methods:
- Bank Funds Transfer
- Once Interest Free
- If we are unable to successfully process your credit card or PayPal payment for your order that is accepted by us, we may cancel your order.
- If you choose to pay by credit card or PayPal, you authorise us to debit the amount that is payable for an accepted order from your nominated credit card or PayPal account.
- Once Interest Free and ZipMoney is available to approved applicants or clients with existing merchant accounts. Terms and Conditions apply from the respective merchants.
- You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for Products through any fraudulent or unlawful means.
- We will provide you with a receipt that specifies total fees and charges for the Products in the order.
When purchasing from LifeStyleStore.com.au your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us on (02) 8855 6500.
Please choose carefully, as refunds are not normally given where you have simply changed your mind found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or have no use for it.
Under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and under other consumer laws applying in each State and Territory, you have the right to have goods replaced, repaired or to receive a refund where:
- The goods are faulty;
- The goods are wrongly described;
- The goods are different from a sample shown to you; and/or
- The goods do not do what they are supposed to do.
These consumer guarantees are implied into all consumer contracts and cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. These are in addition to any voluntary warranties offered by a manufacturer. Choice between a refund, exchange or credit will be available in the event of one or more of the above circumstances.
Please note that goods must be returned within a reasonable period and you may be asked to demonstrate that the problem with the goods was not your fault.
Consumer Guarantees do not apply where, in our reasonable opinion, the goods become unacceptable due to fair wear and tear, or the customer’s misuse, failure to use the goods in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, or failure to take reasonable care.
If a product or service you buy fails to meet a consumer guarantee, you have the right to ask for a repair, replacement or refund under the Australian Consumer Law. The remedy you're entitled to will depend on whether the issue is major or minor.
Where you have an issue relating to your order, please contact us immediately on (02) 8855 6500.
This refund policy is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), Australian Consumer Law or equivalent State or Territory Law.