JL Audio VX600/6i 6 Channel 600W Class D Amplifier with Integrated DSP
VXi - Simplify: Reference-grade amplifiers with integrated DSP
This product is normally in-stock at our store or warehouse.
If you would like to collect it from the store, please confirm with us in advance.
ABOUT JL AUDIO
JL Audio's award-winning lineup of powered subwoofer systems for the home begins with proprietary subwoofer drivers and amplifier designs, precisely optimized for their intended physical envelopes and design goals. Because of this, they are not limited by which sub-assemblies are openly available on the world market. Instead, each system is fanatically engineered and precision-built in JL Audio's Miramar, Florida factory to reflect their passion for spectacular audio performance and premium product quality.
VXi amplifiers combine JL Audio’s advanced amplifier technology with a powerful digital signal processor, all within a compact and beautiful package that is easy to install and offers unprecedented tuning power and flexibility.
At the heart of each VXi amplifier is a triple-core AKM® DSP engine with a custom configuration. This powerful DSP not only enables powerful tuning capabilities, but it also helps to improve amplifier audio performance by acting as a master clock for the full-range audio amplifier sections. Further amplifier performance gains have been achieved via minimum loop area output designs, DirectFET® output devices and closely coupled output capacitor banks. The result is a new level of Class D amplifier performance, with outstanding efficiency, reliable power delivery and world-class audio quality.
The triple-core DSP engine has ample power to enable a full suite of powerful signal processing functions. These include powerful input switching, routing and mixing that allow a wide range of sources and configurations. Also included for each amplifier output channel and the analog pre-outs: high pass and low pass filters, delay, all-pass filter, polarity and output level trim. Optical, digital pre-outs feature the ability to EQ and level control the digital stream.
Instead of using traditional control knobs and switches, VXi amplifiers are easily configured from the driver’s seat, using JL Audio’s free TüN™ software on a compatible computer, tablet or smartphone. Users can define up to six active preset tunings that can be called up at the push of a button using one of the compatible DRC controllers (sold separately).
6-Channel Class D Full-Range Amplifier with Integrated DSP, 100 W x 6 @ 2 Ω / 75 W x 6 @ 4 Ω - 14.4V
Designed to simplify great audio, every VXi amplifier combines our advanced NexD2™ switching amplifier technology with an integrated, full-featured digital signal processor.
With our second-generation NexD2™ technology, the VX600/6i full-range amplifier outputs up to 75 watts per channel into 4 ohms, or 100 watts into 2 ohms. It can also be bridged into 4 ohms, producing up a rock-solid 200 W x 3.
The NexD2™ full-range technology in this amplifier is DSP-controlled and features a reduced loop area design utilizing DirectFET™ outputs for outstanding fidelity, very low noise and exceptional efficiency. The amplifier chassis is ultra-compact, with all connections on one side, to greatly simplify installation into tight spaces.
Instead of traditional control knobs and switches, all amplifier adjustments and DSP functionality are configured via a compatible external device (PC, Tablet or Smartphone), with the appropriate JL Audio TüN™ Software application installed.
Amplifier includes: Power Connector (for 4 AWG wire), Analog Input/Pre-Out Harness, Speaker Output Harness, 6 ft A/B USB Cable
TüN™ Software Applications
Intuitive setup and tuning, all at your fingertips. Automatically recognizes connected amplifier and displays appropriate interface. TüN™ is available for download for free in a variety of applications, for computers and most handheld devices.
Unprecedented, Onboard DSP Tuning Power
- Premium, triple-core AKM® DSP with an optimized configuration, developed in collaboration with AKM®
- Hi-Res audio processing at 24 bit/96 kHz
- High-performance AKM® A/D and D/A converters
- 10 Bands of fully parametric EQ, per output channel, including pre-outs
- Shelving EQ option for Band 1 and Band 10
- High-Pass & Low-Pass Filters for each output channel, with selectable alignments and slopes:
Linkwitz-Riley: 12, 24, 48 dB/octave
Butterworth: 6, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 dB/octave
- Signal Delay in 0.01 millisecond steps (equivalent to 1/8-inch, 3 mm)
- All-Pass Filter (Phase EQ), with variable "Q" and corner frequency
- Polarity Reversal (0 or 180 deg.)
- Output Level Trim in 0.1 dB steps
NexD2™ Switching Amplifier Technology
- Our latest generation of high-speed switching technology delivers superb low frequency power and efficiency.
- Specially optimized for subwoofer applications
Ultra-Versatile Analog and Digital Inputs
- High-performance, differential-balanced analog inputs for outstanding noise rejection
- Accepts speaker level signals from 200 mV, up to 16V RMS, including those from many factory systems
- Optical Digital (Toslink) input permits direct connection of S/PDIF digital sources, bypassing A/D converter. Accepts up to 24 bit/192 kHz input.
- Independently configurable RCA analog and digital pre-outs (24 bit/96 kHz)
- Automatic turn-on options via Signal-Sensing or DC-Offset sensing
Functional Compact Chassis Design
- Solid cast alloy main unibody and bottom plate deliver superb EMI performance and shielding
- All connections utilize compact mating connectors for maximum integrity and fitment into tight spaces.
- Configurable LED logo ring displays status and can display audio preset color code or user-defined color
- Logo badge can be oriented in 90 degree increments
- Corner caps engineered to conceal mounting holes and hardware
JLid™ System Command and Control with Networking Capabilities
JL Audio's digital protocol provides control interface and communication between VXi amplifiers and optional JLid™ accessories, including:
- DRC-100/DRC-200/DRC-205 Digital Remote Controllers: Offers convenient level and DSP preset control from the driver's seat.
- VXi-BTC Bluetooth® Communicator: Permits wireless configuration of VXi amplifiers using your compatible Apple® or Android® device.
- VXi-HUB Optical Network Hub: Provides network connectivity for up to five slave VXi amplifiers, allowing synchronization of DRC controllers and DSP presets. Up to two VXi-HUBs can be daisy-chained to network up to ten VXi amplifiers.
RATED CONTINUOUS (RMS) POWER @ 14.4V
|@ 4 Ω||75 W RMS x 6|
|@ 2 Ω||100 W RMS x 6|
|Bridged @ 4Ω||200 W RMS x 3|
|@ 4 Ω||60 W RMS x 6|
|@ 2 Ω||90 W RMS x 6|
|Bridged @ 4Ω||180 W RMS x 3|
|Frequency Response||12 Hz - 24 kHz (+0, -1dB)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power (Analog Inputs)||99 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W (Analog Inputs)||80 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power (Digital Inputs)||99 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W (Digital Inputs)||80 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)|
|Damping Factor @ 4 Ω||>100 / 50 Hz|
|Damping Factor @ 2 Ω||>50 / 50 Hz|
|THD+N @ Rated Power||<1% @ 2 Ω per Ch.|
|Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs||200 mV - 16 V RMS|
|Min.Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge||4 AWG wire|
|Fuse Rating||50 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)|
VXi - Simplify: Reference-grade amplifiers with integrated DSP
|Product Name||JL Audio VX600/6i 6 Channel 600W Class D Amplifier with Integrated DSP|
|Model||JL Audio VX600/6i|
|Power Output @ 4 ohms||No|
|Power Output @ 2 ohms||No|
|Power Output @ 1 ohm||No|
|Power Output @ 4 ohms Bridged||No|
|Power Output @ 2 ohms Bridged||No|
|High Level Input||No|